Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Week Left!

I have never before been so aware of how fast time flies as now, when I find myself with 7 days left in my home and 12 days left in my country! Awareness is a new theme in my life and will continue to be in my future days abroad. I have mixed feelings of excitement, doubt , excitement- then more doubt as I think of the days to come. I still have forms to turn in, things to buy, bags to pack, and worst of all people to tell goodbye, but I seem to be living my daily life as surprisingly normal. To think in less then two weeks I'll be without my friends, family, and any sense of familiarity is nerve-wrecking but I have to hope and believe that I'll be okay. I continue to remind myself that a year is not that long & I will return home before I know it. While I have my fears and no idea what to expect I'm positive this experience will be one I am thankful and reminiscent of for the rest of my life. :)

Next post will be from MALAYSIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment